18 months and counting!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

And just like that, Noah is a year and half!! I don't even know where to begin... All I know is that he is getting big. I am so happy and excited to see what kind of man he will grow up to be. I love this stage, he is so fun and learns new things, and words, everyday. We had our 18month check up yesterday and he weighs 24.14oz, and is 34 inches long! He sure is a growing baby, a very tall one too... just like his daddy! Since it was his half birthday he got to eat endless supply of cookies, and drink lots of juice :)
My favorite things lately are his love for cars, airplanes and dinosaurs. He also loves to be outdoors. If we are home for more than an hour, he goes crazy! He loves to play in the dirt, like a typical boy, and he picks up every stick, rock and bug he can find. He is learning to put words together, in fact this morning he said, "papa sleeping" haha it was so cute!!

Noah has become a brand rep for "Tippi", which is super cool and fun, so he gets to model their clothing and I get to snap pictures :)
Anyways, I just wanted to give you a quick little update and thank you all for reading! Enjoy the pictures :)

xoxo



















No comments:

Post a Comment