What is better than leggings?

Monday, June 13, 2016

 






I wear leggings/workout pants all day everyday, with no shame either! In the summer, I try to mix it up a little bit and throw a dress on. Living in Arizona, summers are ridiculous and I would rather walk around in a bathing suit all day. Let's be honest, I totally would if that was socially acceptable and if Ben was okay with it ;) 
We recently got to go on vacation to San Diego, and it was a blast! From the weather, to the food, to the beach, to the zoo, did I mention the food? Haha, seriously though, this vacation was so needed for our little family. I think we were a bit naive thinking it'd be pretty hot since it's California, but it got a little chilly (which felt like heaven). So back to my question, what is better than leggings? These "at ease" joggers from Albion!!! They are literally the most comfortable pants I have ever worn and the best part is matching my little hooligans!! How cute are they? Noah kept saying "oh so soft mom" 
I can't wait until it cools down here so I can use these joggers day in and day out! October, you are welcome to come any day now ;)
 If you don't own these, I promise you will not regret it! Olivia is wearing size 2T, Noah 6T and I have size small! The kids' are a little big so they will be able to grow in them.
Now, can we go back to San diego and the 75 degree weather?
We will be back.

xo

4 comments:

  1. There's always Flagstaff... Couple hours drive, cute little town, weather is 70's-80's. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! We really need to make a trip to you guys!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so awesome! I wonder if they'll fit a short girl like me?! Ha ha :) glad you enjoyed San Diego - that's my hometown! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so comfortable and you all are darling.

    xo,
    Lauryn
    www.lauryncakes.com

    ReplyDelete