Arms and conditioning!

Monday, August 25, 2014

Happy Monday people! I hope you guys had a great weekend, we had a good one! I had lots of photo sessions this week, which was so fun but also very busy. One of my close friends Mikenna, is getting married in 2 weeks so we threw her a bachelorette party, and it was a blast.
I've had lots of mamas asking what kind of workouts I do and what they can do at home. Honestly, you can do anything you want, if you put the time to do it. If you're like me, and you don't like to just go out and run miles, mix it up. Add some core, arms, squats in there and do more sprinting. I love that kind of stuff, because it works your whole body. I am sure I have said this before, but I will say it again, in my opinion track practice have the BEST kinds of workouts. If you don't know what/how to do things, I will try to post at least once a week of what I did that day.

Today, I had 50 burpees run 100m, 40 burpees run 200m, 30 burpees run 300m, 20 burpees run 400m and 10 burpees run 500m. I thought my arms were going to fall off at the end but I did it. Also the runs aren't sprints, I promise you will get a good workout out of this. Plus, you can bring your kids with you or you could even do this at home and alternate the running with something else. (Jumping jacks, high knees).


No comments:

Post a Comment