Welcome September!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014


It is finally September, and I am so excited for the fall. I am mostly excited that I can put on layers and dark colors. I'm excited to wear boots, scarfs, jackets, cardigans, for the football season , for hot chocolate, pumpkin everything, back to coaching at BYU and the list goes on. One of my favorite things with clothing, are the different details that make the piece you are wearing. Ben always makes fun of me, because I tend to buy "plain" colors, (black, white, grey, tan). Sometimes, I surprise myself and get more pop-out colors such as this shirt I got from Tj Maxx. I absolutely love the fit and especially the buttons on the back.

What are you looking forward to, this fall?
xoxo

Shirt: Tj maxx, Pants: H&M , Shoes: Nine West, Watch: Michael Kors








He is getting real big, real fast. I have mixed feelings about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment