Hello October!!!

Saturday, October 4, 2014



Although I love the fall, because I love layering up, I am scared this winter will be brutal. Usually it is pretty warm during this time, but it has been so cold lately!! I also feel like I have become Americanized, I never used to like anything pumpkin...but now I'm ALL about it!! Pumpkin candles and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are my absolute favorites!

 Jakie and I went on a ride to scope out different locations to shoot. Here's a little casual fall outfit and shoot for you! 
Enjoy, xx





She is absolutely gorgeous!!! 




This is one of my favorite weekends of the year.
General Conference weekend.
You can watch or listen Saturday and Sunday HERE
Inspiring and very uplifting messages that will change you and make you so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment