Pink Blush Maternity- Part II

Saturday, November 29, 2014









I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I have so much to be grateful for; Heavenly Father and the endless love He shows me and my family, my dear husband, who works so hard for our little family, little Noah, who isn't so little anymore. He impresses us everyday, my favorite thing lately is when he gets tired he comes and "uddles" with us. But also, our little baby girl, we have so much love for her already and are getting excited to meet her soon.

I have gotten so many compliments concerning my maternity clothes! Woohoo, makes me happy...because somedays I don't feel very "fashionable" as I'm growing. Lucky for me, Pink Blush has fulfilled many of my maternity wishes. Today I am featuring this cute dress, and fleece leggings. Yet again, I am one happy customer. Their clothing is truly amazing, and who said you cannot rock floral during the winter? These fleece leggings are like heaven! They are perfect now that it is getting cold outside. They are having a 40% off sale going on right now, clothing items are going fast! Click on the link, order yourself either for the future or fornow and you can thank me later :)




9 comments: