Big, soft and cozy- Saranoni!

Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Monday!!







I hope you guys had a great weekend, ours was very relaxing! Today, I am featuring Saranoni blankets! These are, hands-down, the softest and most comfortable blankets I have ever owned. Actually it is Noah's, but I use it all the time. It sure keeps us warm and cozy. Noah always says "blanket, blanket" and sits on it while he plays.  Saranoni blankets have lots of different options, and I guarantee that you will not regret getting yourself one... or two ;).  The one pictured is a toddler-teen blanket, and baby girl got a receiving blanket also. We absolutely love it, so together we decided to giveaway one receiving blanket to a lucky follower.  Head over to my Instagram and find out how you can enter :)

Have a great day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment