Beeee-autiful featuring mu's bags!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015





I have been in contact with mu's bags for a long time, and I have been waiting for a special bag just for me. All their products are handmade in Guatemala, how amazing is that? Hearing about these ladies, who make these products as a living, made me fall in love even more. Check out their site, I promise you will not be disappointed.  They have everything from diaper bags to hand-clutches. They are so unique, very fashionable and I absolutely love the bright colors that mine has. The one I own is sadly sold out, but they have lots of different designs, colors and sizes. This version is the medium bag. 





Photography by: Cecilia Harvard Photography

How amazing is this weather right now? Is it April yet?? Is it just me, or has this month been the longest month ever? Although the month has been long, we have been loving the beautiful weather.  I was over at Cecilia's the other day and she showed me this beee-autiful top. It didn't fit her so I immediately put it on, and it was love at first wear! I couldn't say no to such a cute top, so I obviously kept it.  It's not a maternity top, but it totally works with this big bump of mine.  Speaking of this bump, it is kind of crazy to think that I will only have it for a couple more weeks! I am excited to be able to function normally again :)

Wishing y'all a happy Tuesday <3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment