Nuna Pipa- Travel system

Tuesday, April 28, 2015











This post is for my fellow pregnant mamas that are having their first babies! When pregnant with Noah, I felt so overwhelmed by the many brands and items you needed for your baby. There are SO MANY different companies and items people will tell you that you need. The most important thing that you definitely will need is a reliable carseat and stroller. Once again, there are so many to choose from. 
Being raised in Sweden, the European strollers are much more different then American models. I tend to like the European style more ;)
I discovered the company Nuna and I absolutely fell in love. Although my stroller is not the euro-bassinet model, I still absolutely love it!
I felt so honored when I was asked to review this product! When Ben and I (mostly Ben) set it up, we could not believe how incredibly light and "chic" it looked. The fabric is very high quality and so soft, which keeps the babe nice and cool. The cushion makes me want to snuggle in there with her. It just looks so comfortable! Olivia falls asleep within 5 minutes in the Nuna Pipa carseat, so I am assuming she loves it.  One of my favorite things about the Pipa is the sun canopy.  The canopy unzips from the hood of the seat and extends all the way to the baby's feet.  The material is actually UV protective fabric and protects the little one from those sunny rays.
Ben has a favorite feature of this company as well.  It, of course, is something that most people wouldn't really consider.  The Nuna pipa car seat base has a little extra safety bar which extends to the floor.  This stood out to him most and really keeps the car seat stable and secure. 
The Nuna Pipa carseat can attach to the Nuna Pepp stroller to create a travel system.  Again, it is a very sleek stroller with durable material.  Pushing and turning the stroller requires little effort due to its light weight and easy maneuverability.  
The only fault I could find was the storage compartment on the stroller. As a mother of two, I carry bigger bags, which cannot just be tossed and stored underneath. It is able to carry smaller personal bags/items.
In my opinion, the stroller is awesome! Not only does it look chic, it is light, easy to manage/fold/maneuver, has extra safety precautions, and a very comfortable ride for your little one.

Hurry up and check out their baby gear over at www.nuna.eu
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment