Clean Radiance Brush!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

You guys, me being married to a white, curly haired man, means that your children will have super curly hair. Anyone with curly hair knows the struggle when it comes to brushing it! I was so scared to have a girl with super super tight curls, I was scared of the future fights we'd have every time I needed to brush her hair. Also, anyone with a toddler, you know you're in for a treat anytime its hair day! Am I right or am I right?







I swear bobby pins come with legs, they always disappear! 


I just received my Goody clean radiance brush that you can purchase at Walmart! It has changed our lives! This brush has 4 different models that you can find in the hair care aisle at Walmart! It has copper bristles which reduces natural buildup produced over time. Which will leave your hair looking healthier and more radiant. I also love the cushion pad for comfort when brushing, I think the kids loved it even more. 

Since the kids and I all have different textured hair, I thought I'd be interesting to see how the brush worked for us. 
I am so lucky that Olivia has those soft curls. I soon as I started using the brush, it was so so smooth on her hair. She barely even noticed and her hair turned into an afro ;)

I have had natural hair for almost 2 years now, and I am still trying to find what works best for my hair. I don't like to brush it often because I always feel that it breaks my hair. As I tried it on my hair, I only did the end and there was barely any breakage!! WOOHOO, this is a great thing because next time I want an Afro, I will be confident in using my goody brush. 

Noah was difficult, manly because he is a toddler and will not sit still. As I attempted to brush his hair, it was a little more rough. He has really really tight curls/nappy hair. The entire time he was screaming "noooo noo" hahaha, so I didn't get to brush very long. 

If you have a hard time finding a brush that works for you, I would definitely suggest the Goody clean radiance brush !


DISCLAIMER: "Results based on consumer usage and perception study".

No comments:

Post a Comment