Treat yo self at Noah's event venue!

Thursday, February 15, 2018

If your dreams don't scare you,
they aren't big enough.


Stepping out of your comfort zone can be hard and scary, but I am so glad I did it.
For a long time I have wanted to get together with a bunch of women and treat them with food, laughter, prizes and hopefully create new friendships! 
Why? Because we as women, especially moms, tend to forget to treat ourselves every now and again! We are so busy loving and taking care of others that our own needs tend to slip away. I was so honored and happy when Duo contacted me to host an event at Noah's event venue . It took me a while to get my ideas in place and when my friend Alicia (who was my partner in this) suggested to call it "treat yo self" I was all about it. 
I'm going to let the pictures speak for itself, because this venue is absolutely GORGEOUS! Everything from the venue, linens, tables, amazing lighting, centerpieces were all provided to us by NOAHs and I was one happy woman because decor is not my best talent haha.







Goodie bags had San Tan Village Chic-fil-a giftcards , B&T cookies , The Silver Loft bracelets. 





The amazing owner of Alice + Ames




I spoke about setting goals and not giving up on yourself.
Remember, progress is progress no matter how small it is.

I am still in awe over how many people came. 
I love you all <3


Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaperbag winner




Outfits from the one and only Journeyfive <3
PC: The AMAZING Sydney Ayles

Olive garden in Chandler provided us with their amazing breadsticks and salads.
Kneaders, more specifically my favorite family the Toa's, provided desserts.
Sodarush did a soda bar and we got to make new drinks! So next time you go, ask for "the Fatty".
Ripe Ice Pops brought their darling truck and provided us with the yummiest gourmet pops.

Raffle prizes were provided by companies that I have worked with and built friendships with. I truly love each and every one of them and so grateful for their support....

Aliceandames, Senita, Sodashop, AlbionFit, Made by Mary, Wildbird, Petunita pickle bottom diaperbag (we had a dance off), This & That, Kortnijeane, Cozys, Tubbytodd, Journeyfive, hellohoney, The Silverloft (who made bracelets for each attendee that said "treat yo self". 


HUGE shoutout to all of YOU who made this possible! I cannot thank you enough, and I'm so excited to host my next treat yo self event coming in MAY :)

xo

25 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun party—jealous of those fun goodie bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was so unbelievably fun! I missed out going! I know it sold out ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a successful night for you - so exciting! The venue is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks super fun! The venue + set up was gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - this looks beautiful and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such an amazing night and also really delicious! Great job putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so inspiring mama! I have LOVED watching your stories about your events!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a wonderful & inspiring event

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing event! You're right - the photos do speak for themselves. So gorgeous!

    Xoxo, Kat Fox thefoxykat.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like an amazing event! What a pretty venue too

    Allie | www.lunavidablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an amazing post which is so clear.
    I think this article easy to understand that reader could get useful information and learn lots of things.
    Get Best Anti Adware. Also read about packers and movers in Salt Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you looking for a San Diego event venue? Then you are in the right place contact Harbor View Loft for best wedding and event venue services.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing and wonderful event. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Getting rib of Herpes virus wasn't easy, I came across Dr voodoo on how he
    has cured so many people from herpes and other illness so I decided to give
    him a try, now am permanently cured using the natural herbs medication and
    cleansing supplement sent by Dr voodoo no more herpes, contact Dr voodoo
    WhatsApp number +2348140120719 also e-mail him at:
    voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete