24w and counting

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hey peeps!!

Another 4 weeks has gone by and we are getting closer and closer! Actually, I feel like it is taking forever, but I am glad that I have school and work to keep me busy.
I don't want to bore you with tons of baby talk, but I must say this has been amazing so far. I have loved being pregnant, even though I am tired ALL the time!
I am so thankful for Ben, he has been the best support this whole time. He always makes sure I am feeling well, and makes sure me and baby gets enough food during the day.
Here are my top 6 favorite things about my pregnancy so far:

1. That my sweet husband is such a good support, and patient with me. He always puts me and baby first. 

2. Feeling my baby kick and move like crazy! I LOVE IT, he is so active sometimes I wonder what he is doing in there.

3. When Ben puts his hands on my belly and baby kicks back (as cheesy as it sounds, it makes my days)

4. FOOD, I never feel guilty if I decide to eat "junk" food haha...I try to eat as healthy as possible, but lately I've been craving meat meat and meat.

5. That Ben does so much research about baby stuff, and takes all that stress off of my shoulders

6. Being able to still do some kind of activities, without feeling like a big whale! Ha, I can't really run anymore because I need to pee every 5 minutes, but I do go to the gym as much as I can.


Happy 6 months to us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment