Its getting warmer!!

Monday, April 21, 2014

We are seriously loving this weather lately, it is finally spring outside! Living in Utah tho, I wouldn't be surprised if we got another flurry of snow...crossing my fingers we won't. 
Noah is finally learning not to put everything in his mouth, but simply play and get dirty :)
Do your little one's just wander away like they think they own the place? Ha! Because that's what Noah does, and then he doesn't even care when I call for him. My magic trick is saying "BYE BYE", he will then pay attention and run towards me. It seriously works every time :)




Always finding something on the ground






My favorite boys
My outfit
Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: SexyModest (so comfortable)
Shoes: Converse
Bracelet: Engraved "Ben" from theshineproject.com

Noah's outfit (all about H&M today)
Cardigan: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Shirt: H&M 
Shoes: Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment