Motivation Monday!

Monday, April 21, 2014

Do you ever feel like there's no time to go to the gym or go on a nice run? Or are you just exhausted at the end of the day that all you want to do is cuddle in bed, because you only have a couple more hours until you have to be up and going again?
I love working out and staying fit, I remember when being pregnant my doctor told me "don't you dare stop working out!" Obviously I couldn't do intense things, but I loved finding different things I could do to be active. Being a mom, it can be challenging to find time to work out or just go to the gym... and I couldn't even imagine having multiple kids. But hey, even if you can't leave the house you can still do things at home. 


Here's something you can do at home, and let me know how it goes :)
This is for TIME, so remember how long it took you and then
try to beat that time.

50 crunches
45 jumping jacks
40 forward lunges
35 crunches
30 squats
25 push-ups
20 backward lunges
15 deep squats
10 one leg squat
5 push ups

ENJOY :)


No comments:

Post a Comment