Stripes and Camo!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

STRIPES & CAMO
I have an obsession with stripes, almost all my shirts have stripes haha... so naturally Noah should be wearing lots of stripes too, right? Anyways, I also am obsessed with camo... Why? I have no idea!  I have been looking for THEE right camo pants for months and finally found them when we went to the women's expo two weeks ago. You don't understand how excited I was, AND they were so cheap too. 
I am absolutely in love with this skirt from sexymodest


Love this color, another skirt from sexymodest

THEE camo moccs are from freshly picked, I've been in love with them ever since they got them, but they literally sold out within 10 min!!! But last time we got lucky :) Oh and when we tried taking them off, he got really mad and started crying... at least he likes them!
How cute are these little baggies noah is wearing?? Sometimes I wish they had baby clothing in adult size :)


The look he gives me when he's getting tired of me snapping pictures! I love this little boy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment