Its been real Sweden

Sunday, June 1, 2014

As many of you know, I had another opportunity to go back to Sweden for the second time this year!! It has truly been so fun spending time with family, friends and also to compete for my club. This time I had to go by myself because of a short trip, and two distant track meets.
Let me just start by saying how HARD  it was to leave my boys and to be away from them for so long. I honestly thought that it would've been rough for the first day or two, joke was on me... It was miserable! Although I loved being with my family, I couldn't wait to see Noah and my husband.

Anyways, this time I was fortunate to see my best friend Sofia and travel with her. Also,  I haven't seen her for almost 3 years!!!!! She and her mom embarked on a road trip and stopped by Utah before we both left for Sweden.  Its amazing, no matter how long we've been apart, we started where we left off. We had relay nationals were we placed third in the 4x1 and second in the 4x4. I'm gonna let the pictures speak for itself :) I had so much fun and felt like we were 15 all over again.  Enjoy!


























                         If you've never been to Sweden, you should go in the summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment