Thanks Mom!

Saturday, June 28, 2014

My dear Mom whom I happily blame for my shopping addiction, introduced me to tj maxx! Yes, you read it right! I have lived here for 6 years and I had never been in tj maxx for more than 5 min. When she came and visited when Noah was born, first time we went I think we spent 2 hours there and we probably went everyday!! Today, I will admit that I am obsessed with the store, because I always find the coolest things and its never too expensive. My latest find, the kimono. 












I always have to end with this darling face!
Kimono: Tj maxx, shirt (old one, don't remember), pants (H&M) and shoes (target, 2 years old)
Photo cred: Hubby

2 comments:

  1. Ummm tj maxx is the best thing ever....so is ross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, seriously...I don't what I was doing before!? Also ross stresses me out, I can't go there lol

      Delete