Three days, three sessions :)

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

On this Monday morning, the lighting was absolutely gorgeous and the scenery was so pretty! I even had a deer posing for me as I was getting ready to shoot the Farnsworth family. Unfortunately, the sun came out like 5 min after I took this shot, but we still managed to get some pretty awesome pictures (if I may say)





On Tuesday, I got the opportunity to photograph Chandler AKA "the angel". As I was taking pictures, I kept thinking, "his eyes are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen". He was just so fun and so cooperative. We went shooting while his mom was playing soccer with noah :)




Today I photographed this handsome boy Zanio, who is so proud and excited to get baptized!! He was so fun, and kept suggesting different poses as we were photographing. He said that he would do anything as long as he got bubblegum when we were done :)





I took this today as we were exploring the neighborhood
                           

I am truly loving photography
and learning new things everyday! Shoutout to Sasha Yardley who was kind enough to teach me some tricks :) Let me know what y'all think of the pictures, I'd love some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment