Gratitude- by Noah

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Dear daddy, happy happy happy birthday to you! I love you so much, and I'm so happy I chose you to be my daddy. Thanks for the countless times you woke up because I was crying, or had a messy diaper. Thank you for making me laugh everyday, for playing with me, and never caring about how silly you look. You have taught me so many things, and I can't wait to grow up and be just like you. Thank you for taking me to my first baseball game and letting me stay up passed bedtime, I had SO much fun :)
Basically, you are the best and I'm glad I get to have you forever. Love you, Noah.

Thanks for going with me to pet the animals (BAAAA)

And for swimming with me
And teaching me how to float
And never letting me go
Haha, I got a little scared for a minute 
For teaching me how to do "knuckles"
For taking this picture, ps. these owls look a little bit creepy
For letting me sit on your shoulders, even though I'm heavy
For being my BEST FRIEND


 I Hope you had a great birthday, because I had one of my best days so far with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment