Ducks and Tights!

Saturday, November 8, 2014







I seriously love these two together! I sometimes tell myself that Noah is a mama's boy, but in reality he's totally a daddy's boy :)



Yesterday, we decided to go visit the ducks. We figured anytime soon they will be gone because of winter being right around the corner. The duck pond by BYU is perfect, and it was such a beautiful day, so we took full advantage of it. I'm trying to enjoy the cooler weather, because soon enough it will be hotter than hot and I will be wishing it was cold.







During my pregnancy with Noah, I lived in tights! Literally, everyday I think that was all I wore. They were comfortable, and I could pair it with whatever. The downside was how ruined they were after, but so worth it. Anyways, I have been on a leggings hunt again and I think I found a winner. These leggings and shirt are from Lularoe and I absolutely love them. These leggings are thicker (I'm not a fan of the ones that are see through). Plus they are warmer, so perfect for the winter. Their clothing is all modest, EXTREMELY comfortable and affordable. Win win! I will be wearing these a lot. The shirt isn't even a maternity one, but it is super stretchy so I am for sure wearing it. If anyone has other suggestions on leggings, let me know! I mean, you can never have too many right ;)?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment