Pink Blush Maternity- Part I

Friday, November 21, 2014








Maternity pants!

I recently was contacted by Pink Blush Maternity and had the opportunity to pick out some clothing items to share with you guys! I was thrilled, not only do they have fashionable clothes, but they're all affordable with lots of different options. When I was pregnant with Noah, I felt like the "maternity" section for clothes was very slim. Whenever there was anything really good it was super expensive. I always thought to myself, "well I'm only going to be pregnant a couple more months".  I am so glad that I've found Pink Blush, because their inventory is huge, affordable and fashionable!
I never wore a pair of maternity pants during my last pregnancy, so I knew that I had to get a pair. 
You guys, why didn't anyone tell me how comfortable they are? I have been missing out, but hey, better late than never!
When I saw these pants, they had my name written all over them.  I don't want to take them off, you will be seeing these jeans on me a lot. They are so comfortable, fashionable and did I mention comfortable? No wonder people wear their maternity pants after their pregnancies haha :) 

Needless to say, I love them and I'm so happy I got them. To all my friends that are currently pregnant, you guys need to check them out! To those who aren't, they have a non-maternity line as well. Pink Blush, I promise you will not be disappointed.
Stay tuned for Part II
xoxo


Shirt: Bohme, Pants: Pink Blush, Shoes: Nordstrom rack 

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Good to know there are cute maternity jeans out there! The maternity pants I bought I HATE now because they are all I wore, and got so sick of them! Next pregnancy I plan on getting a couple different ones to mix it up a bit haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!! They seriously have the cutest maternity stuff and they're so comfy!!! Hahah, I don't blame ya...

      Delete