I'm dreaming of a white Christmas- Pinkblush maternity Part III

Monday, December 22, 2014





Where is the snow? I mean the kind of snow that stays, and you can play in it forever! Yes that kind! Not the kind that is mushy, wet and gross! I just want a white Christmas with lots of snow on the ground :)
Anyways, life in our household has been busy busy and busy, so I am excited for a little break and to enjoy Christmas. As a kid, I always thought Christmas was magical but I never knew how much better it would get with a child of my own. We have been jamming to Christmas music every morning. Every time the music stops, Noah goes "oh no, music" haha. Its so cute, he loves santa, and every snowman is "olaf". 

Today, I am featuring this beautiful maternity dress from Pinkblush Maternity! I definitely feel like I need to be bigger to really fill it out, but I just couldn't resist to wear it. White and gold and a little touch of red :)

I hope you all are enjoying the holidays, and the True meaning behind it. I am truly greater for our Savior, and His birth. He truly is the greatest Gift we ever could've received. If you have a minute watch this video here, it is truly inspiring. 
I wish you all a Merry Christmas!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment