Casual Friday- I'm ready for spring!

Friday, January 9, 2015









 


Its finally Friday, today I wanted to show you a casual Friday look. I'm featuring this baseball t-shirt from Cottonon, they have the best shirts. I absolutely love the fit of this shirt, even with my belly! This is obviously not a maternity shirt, but it works (for now). You guys should definitely check their store out. I paired it with my favorite velvet pants from Targetconverse shoes and jacket was a present from Ben years ago. Anyone else loving the spring feeling in the air? With a personal heater (baby girl) and the sun out, it's totally normal to wear a tshirt right ;)
Huge thanks to my darling friend Bridgette for taking these pictures :) Bridgette Style

I hope you guys have a great weekend, my best friend from Sweden is here visiting so we are going to have a lot of fun!
xoxo

2 comments: