FRIYAAAY- Featuring Pink Blush

Friday, January 30, 2015



Both our shirts are from Pink blush and our tights from Agnes and Dora




The back of the shirt :)





Picture credit: Cecilia <3

Happy Friday to you all! 
Usually I'm thrilled when the weekend hits, but I've been feeling a little sick. Hopefully this stupid congestion goes away asap. Thank heavens for friends that keep you company. Cecilia and I have been hanging out quite a bit lately. She is honestly one of the most genuine people I have ever met. Lucky for me, we live 5 minutes away from each other :) Noah loves playing with Z, which makes it even more fun, because they play so well together.
Last week we went to the children's museum and she wore a shirt from Pink Blush. I recognized it right away because I had the same one, but "maternity" style! This shirt is so comfortable, and I have worn mine a lot. One of the many great things with pink blush clothing is how affordable it is, but also how stylish. They have clothes for everyone. They always have deals going on, so be on the look out! Right now, they are offering 30% off until Monday. Both their maternity and non-maternity options are absolutely darling, and thanks to them I still look fashionable even though I'm getting fat ;) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment