Sunshine in February!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wow, is this real life? This week has been absolutely beautiful! We have been at the park for hours and Noah has loved every minute of it. This weather feels like heaven, so we are taking full advantage of it. I am collaborating with my favorite maternity company Pink Blush again and showing a spring look in February. I absolutely love this jacket, it is perfect, light and fashionable along with these jeans. If you're pregnant and stubborn like I was, refusing to wear maternity pants...think again! I PROMISE they are so comfortable, and I don't blame women wearing them after they're pregnant. How could you not!? 
Anyways, I hope you guys are having a great week so far!
xoxo






Isn't this hood amazing?? I'm obsessed :)
Pictures taken by my girl Cecilia (www.dearestlou.com)

With his friend Z :)

My little dare devil :)

Jacket and Jeans: Pink Blush, Shirt: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Nordstrom rack




No comments:

Post a Comment