Choose Joy!

Friday, May 1, 2015



Today, I am featuring JoyBound Apparel! They are a lifestyle company that not only offers chic and comfortable clothing, but most importantly encourages its wearers to find joy in everything they do. One dollar from every purchase goes to The Children's Dream Fund, a small yet an amazing way to bring joy to seriously ill children. It makes me all warm inside, whenever I  know that a company takes a portion of their proceeds to charity.


I got together with Sandy a while ago (still pregnant) ha, and we wanted to give some tips on how to spread joy over social media. Make sure to visit her blog to see more pictures of her outfit and to read her tips.


This is the Sucre clutch, a handmade product made by a Bolivian native. I absolutely fell in love with it, and wear it quite often. 


 1. Leaving comments!
Comments are like compliments, spread the love people :)!
Whenever someone comments on my blogpost or on other social media channels, it really puts a smile on my face. I also make sure to read every comment. 


2. Build a relationship with your followers!
When other people take time to comment or follow you, make sure you answer/connect with them. I for sure need to become better at that. Not only will they feel special, but I also think it'll help to build a relationship with others. I have gotten to know such amazing people through social media.


 3. Be kind- what goes around comes around!

I truly believe this! Be kind, ALWAYS! I couldn't echo this enough, being kind to everyone is the secret weapon to friendship. Other people will see your kindness, admire it, and not have a problem in being kind back.

I hope you all have a great weekend, today choose to find JOY in all things!
xoxo

2 comments: