Perfect camera backpack!

Saturday, May 9, 2015



As I young mother, I have struggled to find the perfect and trendy camera bag that will hold more than just a camera. Now that I have two kiddos, I don't want to miss any photo opportunity! You're probable thinking that I should just get a bigger diaper bag or an additional bag. Well, if you're a mom of a toddler, then you know how difficult it is to chase your kids with multiple bags hanging on your shoulder. 
This Bellbrook backpack is the perfect solution! Backpacks are a saving grace, specially when you have multiple kids. This bag has so many pockets, I don't even know what to do with them all. I basically use it as my diaper bag/camera bag. It is brilliant, and it also has a pocket for your laptop! I fit diapers, wipes, toys, camera, lens, wallet, phone, laptop and I still have plenty of room. This backpack just restocked, so hurry over and get yours before it sells out again. 








Here is the same backpack but in grey!
I sure love this mama, and I'm going to miss her so much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment