Styled two ways- Red striped maxi dress

Thursday, July 2, 2015






For our second 4th of July look, we are featuring this adorable maxi dress from pink blush! Let's talk about how perfect the color scheme on this dress is. Living in Arizona, I have realized that as much as I want to wear pants, that isn't an option... unless I want to die. I swear I sweat in whatever I'm wearing anyways... TMI? Back to my dress, it is also very light weight!  I love the belt accent and how it makes for a casual look. One thing that I love with pink blush is their variety of clothing. Although I am not pregnant right now, this maxi dress could easily be worn as a pregnancy dress as well. To my pregnant friends, make sure to check out their pregnancy line here ! 
I hope y'all enjoy the three day weekend!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment