His and Hers- Boston watch!

Friday, July 3, 2015










I have a thing for watches! I absolutely love them, I have been wanting an all black watch for awhile now and I am so glad I found mnmlst ! I actually saw one of their watches on my friend, fell in love and got lucky to review them. We did another "his and hers look", I got such fun response from our last one. We decided to go with the exact same one, the Boston face with black leather strap . This watch is my everyday watch, it goes with everything and can definitely be dressed up or down. It is affordable, classy and they have lots of other options to choose from. The strap was a little longer on my wrist, so I had to bend it down a little bit. 
Head over to my instagram, I am giving one watch away to a lucky winner!!
Have a great weekend friends!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment