Some of my favorite pregnancy looks

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

16w Swimsuit: Albion Fit



 22weeks

Top: Downeast


25weeks
Dress: Nordstrom rack

Overalls: Old navy
Diaperbag: Fawndesign

26weeks
Dress: Isabella Oliver 

27 weeks
Skirt: Old navy Top: Another stripe shirt ;)



28 weeks


31weeks
Nursing tanktop (the absolute best, so comfortable) Bravado Designs

33 weeks
Skirt: Pinkblush

34weeks

35 weeks dress from Jaykaiy

38 weeks

A couple of days before Kingston was born.

I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy went by. I thought I would share some of my favorite pregnancy outfits with you. By the look of these photos, you can tell that I lived in dresses! Arizona heat is no joke, so I didn't have much of a choice haha. I also lived in leggings/yoga pants, but nobody wants to see pictures of that!
Although I love having baby K with us, there's something special about carrying a child. I kind of miss the bump, but I like being able to shave my legs with no problem ;) 

xo



8 comments:

  1. I wish I looked this cute pregnant. Great ideas and I'm passing them on to some of my preggo friends. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally envious of your pregnancy style....and your photographer :p And yes, dresses are a must when pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks girl! Also my photographer is my husband ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow! So many cute looks! You look gorgeous in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked phenomenal throughout your entire pregnancy! Those dresses were beautiful and I feel like a few may still be perfect postpartum too.

    ReplyDelete