Follow your dreams

Sunday, March 26, 2017

"Without a goal there can be no real success"
- Thomas S. Monson

I am humbled to say that we just finished our third round of my 21-day fitness challenge. I've had this dream and vision for a long time! I honestly start tearing up every time I think about how many people support me and are doing this challenge with me. YOU GUYS ROCK!!! I have gotten a lot of questions about "nutrition" and "if we will be adding it to the challenge". This has been something that we have been working on and I am so excited to tell you that starting April 3rd we will!!!

Allysa and I met in college where we both ran track and field for BYU. Our lockers were next to each other, basically we were destined to be best friends. She is a person who would become best friends with the 80 year old down the street, or the 5 year old boy she just met. When she told me she was going into food science, I knew we'd be friends forever. Knowing her passion for food, I knew it'd be perfect for her! I have been on her meal plan for over a month now, and it has been amazing!! I have loved making new meals, and eat HEALTHY meals! Just to clarify, it is not a diet, just amazing healthy meals.You guys, she knows what she's doing and I am so jealous of her husband who gets to eat her meals everyday. 




"I am obsessed with food, fitness, and travel. My husband, family, and friends mean the world to me and one of the best ways I know to show them how much I love them is to share my food and recipes with them.


I graduated from Brigham Young University (BYU) with a BS degree in Food Science and then went on to get my Master's degree at Oregon State University (OSU). During my years at BYU I was on the track team specializing in the 400 meter hurdles and the 800 meters. It was during these years at BYU that my interest in both food and fitness grew into more of a passion. By the time I finished grad school at OSU, I was totally in love with food and all aspects of it.

I believe that food is the best way to bond with people, experience a new culture or country, and the best way to spend time. However, loving food while also loving fitness has posed a bit of a problem as I don't ever want to sacrifice flavor for health. So I started coming up with recipes that are both healthy and pretty tasty too! This way my husband and I are able to enjoy food in our every day lives (and also splurging on burgers, pizza, and ice cream occasionally😉)!

Food, as everything in life, is all about balance. Food is life and life is food. I believe that we really need to have a healthy relationship with food. I really hope that these meals help your family like they've helped us. For me a proper balance of nutrition and health makes me feel great physically, mentally, and emotionally. I hope that these meals help you feel that eating healthy can still be delicious and fun!"   


YOU, yes we are talking to you! For this coming challenge, we have added delicious dinner meal plans! There will be 4 meals, grocery list and then dinner options! These meals are family friendly, and easy to substitute food items if you so wish.
Join us on our fourth 21-day challenge, we start April 3rd! The beauty of these workouts is that you can do them at home. Anybody can take 20-30 min and dedicate that to your workout, no excuses!!!! No equipment needed, although weights are optional and I do recommend having a pair of dumbbells. 21 days may seem like a lot, but I promise you that if we can do it...so can YOU!!! To sign up, leave your email in the comments! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Plan A) Fitness only is $10 

Plan B) Fitness + dinner meals is $21! 


Last months participants! I'm going to let the before and afters speaks for themselves :)






Thank you all for your support, it means the world to us!
Leave your email bellow and lets get fit and healthy together!!

xo



22 comments:

  1. Kaylynplumb@gmail.com I want to do the fitness plan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeeey, so excited to have you!!

      Delete
    2. Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

      1) Love Spells
      2) Lost Love Spells
      3) Divorce Spells
      4) Marriage Spells
      5) Binding Spell.
      6) Breakup Spells
      7) Banish a past Lover
      8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
      9) want to satisfy your lover
      Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
      through drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Such amazing progress! I love seeing ladies take control on their lives and do something that's good for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing results!! Eating healthy is something I struggle with especially during this pregnancy! It wasn't until I was playing with my kids and felt like complete junk where I made the change. I've always been a big gym rat before and after pregnancy, but I was always a garbage disposal when I came to food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those before and after shots are awesome! This sounds like a great program. (Also, go Cougars!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The before and after photos look great. That shrimp recipe looks interesting too!! Yum!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this a workout that I can jump right in? I have not worked out since last spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Fatima, please could you send me a recipe for both? Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these transformations and the food looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you ladies met at BYU and you're still friends! And those before and after shots are awesome, great job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sign me up for fitness please!
    I tried to leave my email on Instagram but didn't get any confirmation.. jjess.eve@gmail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do I join? I'd really love to give this a try! thearbitraryfox@gmail.com I'm more than ready to let go of this baby weight and get back into my normal size. 😬

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to give this a try. foughtpr@gmail.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd like to sign up - even thought I know you are already going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Forgot to send my email! scooterdoodah84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would love to sign up!! Or do we have to wait for the next round? alfa.sengupta@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Would I be able to start the program even though you have already done it? I'd LOVE to.

    hannah.mcmullin3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete