Just like old days!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I just love this time of year and I specially LOVE summer nights! You guys know how much I complain sometimes about the heat because my skin is so sensitive...but deep down I love it!
The other day me and Ben went to the Provo Temple late at night, we brought a blanket and just sat there and talked just like old days. When were were dating, we would go there all the time late at night and just talk about life. The first time we did that was when I knew I really real REALLY liked him. He brought up how 5 years ago he went in to the MTC, 5 years...2 years ago we started dating and 9months ago he proposed to me at that same place! It all feels so long ago, gosh we are getting old HA! Every time we go to the Provo Temple now, I always have a big smile on my face :)


We are both so ready for school to be over, only a couple more days left!!!













Haha, I tried really hard to make a perfect heart...but Bens part looks better!

It was such a perfect night with perfect company!

No comments:

Post a Comment