My new favorite

Sunday, December 2, 2012

My new favorite thing to eat (of course) is homemade BANANA bread, its so yummy and so easy to make. I love how it makes our whole apartment smell :)
I don't know how it is/was for you guys, but Ben loves all my cravings, sometimes I think he likes them more than I do haha :)
Another favorite is toasted bread with strawberry jelly with a yummy smoothie, that might sound gross but to me it is divine!!

Another week has gone by and I am getting closer and closer to being done with school!!! I can't express how excited I am even though I will miss Brigham Young, I won't miss all the work.
Like I said before, Christmas is by far my favorite holiday of the year. I feel like a little child for a whole month haha...We got our tree and decorated it and we have been playing christmas music non-stop :)
In Sweden we celebrate the "advents Sundays" and it is a good way to get the family together, bring the Christmas spirit and enjoy some good food and snacks. Normally you will light a candle for each advent, and it has a special candle stand that I have been trying to find all over utah...haven'f found it yet! I'm gonna try again before next Sunday, we shall see how that goes.







Some Swedish goodness for our 1'st advent :)
and some hot cocoa. 

Besides Christmas, we have entered my THIRD trimester!!!!!!
Now, this is more than exciting. This means that there is more or less than 12 weeks until our son will be in our arms. I cannot wait to have him here already, although I love being pregnant and baring him inside me, I cannot wait for the sleepless night ...just kidding. I find it funny when people look at me and some say I look huge but some say I look small. What do you think? I think it depends on the day or if they saw me before/after eating only thing that looks big on me are my cheeks. I swear they grow every day, I blame that on my momma :)



No comments:

Post a Comment