2015-Here's to new adventures!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

I cannot believe how fast 2014 went! I am so excited for this year, and for some new adventures. We have so many fun things to look forward to, and I cannot wait to see what lies ahead. 
I have decided this year, I want to live in the now. I want to be present, watch Noah grow, love harder, forgive faster, laugh really loud, pray more, and choose to be happy.
I truly feel so blessed, looking at my life, with my husband and my child. I wouldn't change anything, except maybe living in a bigger house haha :)









I got together with the Bridgette, who is also a fashion blogger (check out her blog here http://www.bridgettestyle.com) and took some pictures. She is just the sweetest, and oh so pretty! Remember how I have nagged you guys about the awesome Pinkblush Maternity and their clothing? I will do so again, because these pants are that comfortable! I love them, and I love how fashionable they are. I only wear skinny jeans, so these are a match made in heaven. They are paired with a top I got from H&M. I am obsessed with the birds on it, and I absolutely love the design. I am not a tight shirt kind of girl, so this was perfect and it's not a maternity shirt. 
The shoes are from Nordstrom rack :)

Hope you guys have an amazing weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment