Mom Life is the best life!

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I got the absolute sweetest package the other day with this "Mom life" t-shirt! It came with the cutest note that said "PS. Don't forget. You have the best job ever. Every small thing you do during the day is huge in someone else's eyes. You are like a ninja! No one else can juggle as many jobs as you do or come up with the right answer in a split of a second. Your job is important and the most valuable in the world! 
YOU MATTER!"





I love my little humans :)

Erica, who is the owner of honeybee boutique is one of the sweetest souls. I encourage you to read her "About me", you will feel so inspired. Almost every picture that I post, I hashtag #momlife, so this shirt spoke to me! Mom life is/looks different for all of us mothers, but one thing we have in common is that we have little ones we take care of. Indeed the most valuable job in the world. Ever since I became a mother, I realized that whatever I am feeling or going through, at least one other mom has as well. We all have our insecurities and sometimes it feels good to know that we aren't alone. They may not be the same insecurities, but we all have them. I love the motherhood community, I love the way we help, uplift, and encourage each other. We are a sisterhood, and we should all be proud to be wearing the "mommy badge". I get so inspired by all you moms, whether you are at home, working, part-time, solo, you are all amazing! I absolutely love this shirt and wear it proudly, I think that every Mother deserves this shirt! It is so soft, fits perfectly and I am all about supporting motherhood. 

"AS MOMS AND WIVES, WE HOLD A VITAL POSITION IN THIS WORLD, BUT WE SPEND SO MUCH TIME CRITICIZING OURSELVES THAT WE JUST NEED A SMALL REMINDER TO KEEP GOING, TO KNOW THAT WE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH, THAT WE ARE VALUABLE AND HAVE A WONDERFUL CALLING. IT IS MY HOPE THAT WHETHER YOU WEAR ONE OF MY SHIRTS TO GO TO A PLAYDATE OR ON A HOT DATE, YOU FEEL HOW SWEET IT IS TO BE A BRAVE AND STRONG WOMAN!"- erica

Use code "momlife" and get 15% your purchase over at Honeeybee Boutique !

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment