Twinning is winning!

Monday, January 25, 2016

You are something divine. More beautiful and glorious than you can possibly imagine.
-Dieter F. Utchdorf
I just love her so much!






PC: Instagram Husband ;)

What is happening to my little baby? How is she already 9 months and almost walking? Am I ready for this? The answer is no, but are we ever ready?
Time flies, and before I know it, I will have a 3 year old and a 1 year old :)
Anyhow, Olivia and I are totally twinning and I'm in love with this look. Our tops are made with love from Mexico. The details, the vibrant colors are so gorgeous and they are making me excited for the spring (although it already feels like spring in Arizona). 
Visit Flor De Luz Shop here, and shop away!! You will not regret it!!

xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is SOOO CUTE!! I love your shirts, and I just love following you Fatty :)

    ReplyDelete