Afro Liv- featuring Nena and co

Wednesday, May 18, 2016








First off, can we just talk about O's crazy afro! All of a sudden, her hair decided to grow and there's no turning back. Today we are featuring one of my favorite companies, Nena and Co! They sell the most beautiful and colorful bags! They come in different sizes and there are so many different kinds, it can be hard to pick! Either way, they are all so pretty! They are a company based out of Utah and Guatemala. These bags are made by Guatemalan mothers whom work from home so they can take care of their families. I wear my bag with pride! They also have a kids section found here, with such darling dresses for girls! Olivia is wearing the Ava Summer dress- antigua, and I am absolutely obsessed with it!! She loved pulling on the tassels that comes with the dress, so I eventually had to take them off haha! 
I absolutely love my bag, it has so much room and the perfect go-to bag when I know I need to pack a lot! If you don't own one yet, you need one in your life!!

Happy Hump Day!

xo

13 comments:

  1. cutest duo!! i miss you guys sooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are you!!

    Jenna from www.visionsofvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are you guys! I love their stuff so much! They have the best bags!

    -Lexi
    Http://lifeoflex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have the cutest bags!!! Thank you so much <3

      Delete
  4. I want that Nena and Co bag! Looks super versatile. Also you guys are the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the love on my blog too.
    Cutest little girl!
    No way! I am from Guatemala! I was born in Guatemala city!
    Love,
    Andrea Snow
    snowbyheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you are so so sweet!! Seriously??? You need to get one of these bags ASAP!!!

      Delete
  6. You are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the love on my blog too.
    Cutest little girl!
    No way! I am from Guatemala! I was born in Guatemala city!
    Love,
    Andrea Snow
    snowbyheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorites ever. Her dress is to die for!! I am getting that for Charly for the moment it fits her haha you both look amazing!

    xo

    Jalynn
    www.theredclosetdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet my friend, thank you so much!! I pretty much hope it never goes too small haha

      xoxo

      Delete
  8. She looks soooo adorable! And you look gorg!!!!

    ReplyDelete