Reconnecting - Stein Eriksen Lodge Review

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

We were compensated with a free one night stay at Stein Eriksen Lodge, however, all opinions are my own.

Love is also spelled T-I-M-E


After Ben graduated PA school, we packed up our house and drove to Utah! Since we were staying with my in laws, we took advantage of that and had a mini stay cation at Stein Eriksen Lodge. You guys, it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I had never been up there nor seen that side of Park City and we loved everything about it. 
This sure was a luxurious resort, we felt like royalty haha! From the moment we stepped out of our car, to being greeted by vale and the receptionist and the staff that took us to our room. Everyone were extremely friendly and the hotel was so cozy. There were lots of different buildings, a spa (that I wish we went to...next time).







Main street was so cozy, live music, people everywhere and a happy vibe! We met up with Cecilia and Daryl later that evening. Had some desert and did some window shopping haha :)






Read Cecilias post h e r e



We had an amazing time!! I had been dying to do something like this, just the two of us. One-on-one time with your spouse is so important and is something that we value.
 We cannot wait to hopefully go visit again! 

xo

26 comments:

  1. Stein Eriksen is one of my favorite places! I feel like a princess there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so amazing ! One of my favorite places to visit !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been, have to go! Looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place looks so amazing, hope you guys had the best time! I need to book a mini stay-cation asap!

    Kileen
    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place looks amazing girl! I absolutely love the pictures of you and your hubby, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying for a getaway!! This place looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun getaway!! You've given me the travel bug - and this place is definitely on my bucket list now!!

    XO,

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful looking place to visit! Y'all are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay #1: So jealous of your hubby (Congrats!!!)- PA has been a lifelong dream of mine!

    #2: This place looks so bomb. I need to relax and a vacay with my husband sounds so awesome! :P

    Emma N.
    www.emmacristy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are sorely in need of a couples get away.. so hard when you have a little person in the house too. This looks like a beautiful spot. Lucky you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks amazing. And love is definitely T-I-M-E. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like such a great place!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love spending one on one time with my sweetheart. It has been a while since our last overnight excursion. Maybe it is time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete