Sleep is prime- dock a tot!

Monday, July 20, 2015









Sleep deprivation is serious with a newborn! I swear, everyday there's some new method on how to get your newborn to sleep through the night, or how to get your newborn to sleep longer. Fortunately, Liv has been a pretty good sleeper so far (knock on wood) but she prefers to sleep on her belly. A lot of you may think that's totally fine, but it stresses me out a little. The paranoia in me wants to check her every 5 minutes.  
When I got contacted by Dock A Tot , I was beyond excited! I was even more excited to find out that they were from Sweden!! As I learned about their product, I immediately imagined it helping Liv to sleep on her back. I was right, it sure did! I put her in it for naps and she sleeps great in it. The dock is great in other ways as well; tummy time, play time,  lounging, you name it! The material is absolutely amazing, breathable, soft, the cushion keeps her nice and snug. They have two different sizes, I chose the "grand dock so safari". With the grand size, she will be able to use it up to 36 months, even Noah will sometimes lay in it. They also have the deluxe size, which is 0-8 months. This is great if you choose to rather have your baby sleep in the dock as a newborn. If not, it is a great to use to transition into a toddler bed.
Not only is it stylish, but oh so comfy for your baby. I absolutely recommend this dock for your baby, it will help with sleep, tummy time and snuggles. It is so convenient because it is easily transportable, so much easier than a pack n' play. The cover is washable and easy to put on/off.
Head over to my instagram, because I am giving one away to a lucky winner!! In the mean time learn more about the dock a tot here . I hope you all have an amazing week!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment