Modesty with Lularoe

Sunday, February 28, 2016

You can dress attractively without being immodest. Within the Lord's guidelines, there is room for you to be lively, vibrant, and beautiful both in your dress and in your actions.
- Thomas S. Monson







Growing up, I always felt like there were a slim selection of modest but cute dresses for church. If you ask my mother, she will tell you how I rarely wore dresses. I always found myself rotating between the few "cute" outfits I had. Maybe it was because I didn't know about online shopping (which is probably a good thing), or I wasn't looking at the right places. Today, I have more dresses than I ever thought I'd have. I have so many friends that are Lularoe consultants, so do yourself a favor and find a consultant in your area. I teamed up with my friends from PennyandBoss and Savannah, and we are sharing different styles that they carry. 
I'm wearing the Amelia dress, it is absolutely comfortable, comes in many different designs plus it has pockets! You can never go wrong with pockets. I was debating between this color or a floral (black and white) one, but decided that I needed to step out of my comfort zone. 
Lularoe carries more than just dresses, they have darling leggings, skirts, shirts, you name it!

xo

3 comments:

  1. I love Lularoe! There selection is amazing and great for finding modest apparel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? They have so much stuff its almost overwhelming haha!

      Delete
  2. I've heard so many good things about Lularoe; I'll have to check them out. I love this dress on you! The color is absolutely gorgeous.

    Xoxo,
    Amanda
    trulyyoursa.com

    ReplyDelete